To accomplish the mission of Redan Elementary School, “Empowering Students for Success” by providing a rigorous and supportive academic programs, a safe and secure learning environment, and a highly skilled and caring staff in partnerships with stakeholders which will prepare our students to thrive at the next level of their academic journey.
Redan Elementary School is devoted to ensuring a quality education for our students to become contributing citizens and life-long learning.
WE COMMIT TO
- Focusing on teaching and learning
- Embedding an equitable and accessible 21st century learning environment supported by technology within the curriculum
- Providing a safe and orderly learning and working environment
- Ensuring that an effective teacher instructs every class
- Communicating to stakeholders in an open, honest, and accurate manner
- Embracing our community's linguistic and cultural diversity and using it to enhance the educational environment through equity and access
- Creating an environment where everyone is valued and respected, encouraged to contribute, and recognized for his/her efforts
- Holding everyone accountable for educational excellence
Redan Academy of Higher Learning Creed
I am a Redan Academy of Higher Learning Student. I am a leader committed to service. Every day is a new beginning for me. I will always strive to do my best I have great expectations for myself. I will respect myself, others, and my school environment. I am responsible for my education It is the pathway that will make me a better leader.
Essential Requirements/ Unique Attributes Science Club
- (Robotics/4H/Science Olympiad/STEM)
- Literacy Club (Book Club/Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl/ Poetry and Writing Contests/ Spelling Bee/ Yearbook)
- Chess Club/ Visual Arts Club/ Chorus/ Math Club/ Basketball Team/ Cheer Team/ Majorette Squad/ ELITE Boys Group / ELITE Girls Group/Safety Patrols
- Student Adherence to a Strict Code of Conduct/ PBIS
- Parent Involvement - Parent Volunteer Hours (10)
- Redan Academy for Parents Required School Uniform
- After School Program and Tutorial